Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adverts.ie - no moderation happening?

Options
  • 17-05-2007 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭

There seems to be no replies from mods on the Adverts Support forum (top sticky) for a number of days now. The place is being invaded by traders and worse.

Maybe the 'Report Post' feature on adverts is fixed now and I missed the announcement?

Not your ornery onager

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

i dont usually go there, but had a look yesterday, in the free section there were 2 or 3 people intrested in something, and the op asked if" anyone wanted to offer a few bob".........i could not see a report post feature but this obviously goes against the meaning free ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sparky, who does most of the work there, is on holidays. I'll wade through the thread and see what I can sort out.

edit: Actually, alot of the reported posts have been dealt with already by the other Amods.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I would consider myself pretty active on the sections I mod.
    I don't think AMods get emailed becuase of reported posts now, which makes things that much harder :(

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

i posted an issue in the adverts support thread last night and the ad was gone this morning so seems decent enough response time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I can't remember if the AMods get e-mails for reported advertisements but if ye do you should all start recieving them now which *should* make things a bit easier for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement