Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband seems to have grinded to a halt...

Options
  • 17-05-2007 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so for the past couple of weeks, it seems my internet has just about died on me. Pages refusing to load, constant time outs, and when pages do load, it feels like I'm back on 56k, or worse... Online games are unplayable, and downloads are simply excrutiatingly bad, at about 3kbps, but mostly staying at 0.

It just seems to have gotten progressively worse, and I thought that maybe it's something that'll go away with some patience, but I think for the past 3 weeks now, it's just slowly been getting worse, untill I've reached this point.

I'm on NTL in Galway, so if anyone has any idea what's going on, or have any advice, it'd be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Nobody?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

not another "Ntl has become crap recently thread" yawn :(

Advertisement