Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The newest up and coming Irish Clan

Options
  • 17-05-2007 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Just wanna take the time to introduce to everybody on the forum our new clan,

Gears.Of.War.Eire

www.gearsofwareire.tk

Were the newest and greatest Irish gaming clan to hit xbox live.

At the moment were participating in the gamebattles spring league were doing extremelly well at the moment.

Our Clan consists of :

SnatchIreland

ceann mor

Rouleboule

kissmearse

Shakey90

Flemo IE

Barnaby_Irl

We are always on the lookout for some great Irish players and we would be proud to welcome any new members along to our clan,

So come on lads if you wanna get involved with us and have a chance to get onto one of our gamebattles teams post in this forum, or alternatively visit our website or e-mail us at gearsofwareire@gmail.com

Regards

Admin

Gears Of War Eire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Don't suppose you're recruiting woeful players?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Heheheh... heh ".tk"
    Team Killers...

Heh. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Truther

I know ye're called gearsofwareire, but, I want to know do you guys play Call Of Duty 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Were the newest and greatest Irish gaming clan to hit xbox live.

You have failed in terms of grammar, humility and choice of platform.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Hate the game and hate the console.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Hate the game and hate the console.

thanks for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Will you be entering a team for the WCG Irish comp?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

MooseJam wrote:
    thanks for sharing
    Your welcome. If I ever do get a 360 and GOW I will keep this thread in mind however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Your welcome. If I ever do get a 360 and GOW I will keep this thread in mind however.

So you dont own the console, or game, but know enough about them to have an informed opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Let's not do this again, some people here are very anti-console and that isn't going to change, this will just turn into an exact repeat of several other threads we've had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

HEY...i just played against shakey90 yesterday...hey was alright gamertag cian mc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Zillah wrote:
    You have failed in terms of grammar, humility and choice of platform.

Quiet PC Jockey! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

R0ot wrote:
    Quiet PC Jockey! :D

I'll jockey you!

*rides R0ot around like a horsie*

Yee haw!

Advertisement