Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning about the latest scam to hit Shopping Centres..

Options
  • 17-05-2007 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,934 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, we've all heard about the milk in the laptop case scam. Now here's the newest one.

Be warned!
    A "heads up" for you and any of your friends who may be regular customers at the Dunne’s Shopping Centre.

Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam whilst out shopping. Simply going out to get some bits and bobs has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you!

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 18 or 19 year old girls come over to your car as you are loading your stuff into the boot.

They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their cleavage almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another shopping centre.

You agree and they get in the back seat.

On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen on March 1st, 3rd, 4th, twice on the 6th, 8th, 9th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend as soon as I can buy some more wallets.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Guess I'm stocking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

yeah its a funny alright
    old though

• Registered Users Posts: 43,934 ✭✭✭✭Basq

First time to hear it.. it's a good 'un though!

PS - sorry to all AH mods (Ruu, nesf etc) - but to get the full effect, it needed to be here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

basquille wrote:
    First time to hear it.. it's a good 'un though!

PS - sorry to all AH mods (Ruu, nesf etc) - but to get the full effect, it needed to be here!

Ruu isn't an AH mod. ;)

It's a great one though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh yeah, moved it but left redirect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Very good! Me Likes. :D

Ahem, by any chance you don't happen to know which Dunnes shoping centre this is happening at do you?

Headford road, galway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Haha nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Niiiice!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Headford road, galway. :)

Damn it. I'm no where near Galway :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Haha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

hah

Advertisement