Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion to Mods

Options
  • 17-05-2007 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭

Looking at the number of threads entitled "setting up a business" nearly every other day, would it not be feasible for a Resources sticky in this forum somewhere?
    Most of the questions I read are fairly basic, "where can I get info", "what do i have to do" that type of thing.
    If folks knew the basic difference between a Sole Trader and a Ltd Company, they could then use this forum for further queries, the nitty gritty if you will.

Just a thought.

FWIW, the only resources I think anyone needs:
    www.cro.ie
    www.revenue.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Yes i agree with you, Its a great idea if we can get this up and running.They are trying to form a new forum called entrprenuship so lets see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭wba88

drdre wrote:
    Yes i agree with you, Its a great idea if we can get this up and running.They are trying to form a new forum called entrprenuship so lets see what happens
    i would be very interested in this section and the other one in the near future. It sounds very helpful and promising. Go Boards!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

do the mods even read this board?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭wba88

ha prob not pm a few mods, we shall revamp this section and get ppl interested in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭A Random Walk

Another forum? I can't keep up with the 47 business related ones there are already!

• Advertisement
Advertisement