Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted: restuarant for lazy lunch

• 17-05-2007 1:00pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

:D My friend is home for a few days and i am looking for a resturant to have lazy boozy girly qossipy lunch tomorrow in Dublin City Centre, hopefully the weather is going to nice and we can sit outside - has anyone any suggestions? thanks (ohh if they had mash potatoes it would be a bonus, she misses these)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Eden in Temple Bar?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Eden in Temple Bar?

has that got seats outside? have been there in years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

the unicorn in merrion row, terrace, good food, crazy people, and they love lazy boozy lunchers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

The Bistro in Castle Market. Heated outdoor seating, great food, good wine and near to Powerscourt/Grafton St for post-lunch shopping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

irishbird wrote:
    has that got seats outside? have been there in years

Yup, right out on Meeting House Square.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

the unicorn in merrion row, terrace, good food, crazy people, and they love lazy boozy lunchers
    Do you really find the food there good? I've always found the food rubbish. Ambience is good though. As for lazy boozy lunchers, not on a Friday they don't:)

Advertisement