Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breed Specific Legislation

Options
  • 17-05-2007 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

BSL video

Thoughts and opinions?

I was disappointed to find that some people here support it :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the specific breed they should worrry about is humans.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Bambi wrote:
    the specific breed they should worrry about is humans.

Its the owners that make their dogs aggressive that should be put down.In my experience pitbulls are as docile as any of the well known "docile" breeds.
    Id be more worried about my Westie than any pitbull/rottie/dobbie etc Ive ever met.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

Hellrazer wrote:
    Id be more worried about my Westie than any pitbull/rottie/dobbie etc Ive ever met.

Exactly.
    I've been bitten by terriers and I have handled far fewer of them than any large/so called "dangerous" breeds... I've never been bitten by any rottie/dobie/so called "dangerous" breeds and have handled many.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bex01

Thats so sad, I hope pitbulls don't get banned in this country.
    I actually got attacked by a golden retreiver when I was young but you dont see me going out blaming the breed.

Advertisement