Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ahern v Kenny tonight

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

Enda is in a easier position as he already knows what and what not FF have delivered...Enda just has to convince ppl that he can deliver everything...Bertie was always going be fighting an uphill battle!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Vote FG for sniffer dogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Enda's doing well on the crime issue imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭mallet head

God kennys on about somone else he met last week. He's like Joe Duffy with the woman from clontarf. I am not a floating voter anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

"Warlords"?? what warlords.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,269 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Berti ftw based on whats been said so far

Enda's budget/contract doesn't appear to be realistic

Enda's hand in Berti's face lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Gobán Saor

Ibid wrote:
    Lower the lower-band to 18%. There you are, if you pay tax you only pay tax at 18% for the first chunk.
    Enda like a dull but worthy football team that dominate possession but can't score. Bertie has defended well and could score on the break any time.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Sounds like Afghanistan.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

grrg!!!

Bertie denying the cynicism by most people, who don't bother reporting crimes anymore because of the state of the justice system.
    eolhc wrote:
    Enda's hand in Berti's face lol

lol, yeah :D

OPENROAD wrote:
    are you a FG voter by any chance;)
    rofl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Enda is counting on the Gardai of this government to make up his 2000.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Roanmore wrote:
    Kenny seems to be up against Miriam O'Callaghan as well as Bertie, he actually had the cheek to say don't interrupt me and she agreed. Bertie is doing it the whole time.

Thats the one thing that made me log on and post - Bertie KEEPS ****ing interupting, and he wont stop. Its driving me insane! Hes bloody shouting! Poor Enda hasnt a chance to talk, and Miriam couldnt be arsed to do anything.

Enda has kept his cool, and listens and doesnt fight. Makes his point and leaves it at that. Berties going ape and wont let him talk. Miriam sitting there like an eejit.

Jesus this is terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Jean Dwyer

Actually it's down by a good bit this year. But don't let the truth stop you talking bollix. You can use outdated figures if you want.
    Its not down just people not reporting because its a waste of time !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Do they not know the rule about presentations that state people get bored after 50 minutes no matter what the material?....Safe to say I'm bored!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Presumably he means the blueshirts;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

I see EK is talking about himself in 3rd person "Deputy Kenny"....
    Sign of a great leader ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Both seem to be " talking under the other", a little soft dig in the ribs every so often.
    Not sure Kenny needs to win , just not to screw up and from what I have heard he hasn't done anything disastrous.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Stimpyone

Enda... "No stab vest"

Ehh has he met a Guard in Dublin the last month or so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Jesus no humour in this at all

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

mickd wrote:
    What debate are you watching he just exposed the fact that FG's tax plans will benefit the top earners.

That's Bertie working his magic on you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Stimpyone wrote:
    Enda... "No stab vest"

And have you noticed how they all started wearing them just before the lection was called.

Anyone else think Miriam isn't exactly impartial as her baby brother is running for FF ???

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Bertie is ahead exposing kenny on health, tax and crime. Kite flying about the abuser & the DPP who is independent from the Govt. Man doesn't even know the criminal justice system. Kenny and his silly "a woman in ballydahob" anecdotes are not a way to make policy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Stimpyone wrote:
    Enda... "No stab vest"

Dublin may be the capital of this state but it is not the only county in the state;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

God, will people vote him back in so he can rape us and the economy for another 5 years and give us sweet fa back? More money for crooked developers and backhanders for Bertie

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

They are the kind of scum behind these crimes

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/savage-barbaric-sickening-insane-64315.html

Something your leader has failed dismally in addressing bar soundbite comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

PH01 wrote:
    The 'debate' result isn't going to matter tonight to those undecided voters as they won't be watching it. The only people to watch it will be politic-nutters like us. Everyone else will be watching something different or getting on with their lives.

True, the debate will only be for political 'fans', however the result will get out via the media, etc, by 'osmosis' and the follow-up.

From what I've heard so far, its neck and neck ....
    5.9 billion, 4.8 billion ....
    2,000 Gardai, 1,000 Gardai ..... 14,000+1,000 .... Enda wasnt very clear on that.

Enda is giving Bertie too much credence perhaps and is in 'opposition' mode, and keeps calling him Taoiseach as he was doing in the Dail. True, its protocol, but the word 'You' would suffice.

There's quite a bit of talking over and Miriam is a poor chairperson. "Right Boys" .... is that what she's saying?

Redspider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Kenny with his smiling and smug shaking his head, he has never achieved anytihng. Who does this man appeal to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Lolz Kenny is laughing at Ahern now, and really killing him on the transport issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Jackz wrote:
    Kenny with his smiling and smug shaking his head, he has never achieved anytihng. Who does this man appeal to?

Bertie and the seven Luas and 2 metros, made me laugh as well. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I cant see how people are saying Enda is wining this. He has the charisma of a slightly damp teabag and is constantly letting Bertie talk over him.

Advertisement