Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

gold moto v3?

• 17-05-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

i'm on the hunt for the gold version of the motorola v3, is this the D&G one or is there a standard gold v3??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

( . )( . ) wrote:
    i'm on the hunt for the gold version of the motorola v3, is this the D&G one or is there a standard gold v3??
    There are 2 types the D&G and the fake gold chinese models from chinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

ok cool, ta drdre ;).. let me know if you come across one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

ta drdre, it's not for me, friend of mine was looking to buy one. she's a bit mad :p

( . )( . ) wrote:
    ta drdre, it's not for me, friend of mine was looking to buy one. she's a bit mad :p
    Alright, Well she can pay the price :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

might be able to get one for you. pm me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ianwalsh2

Tell your friend not to get a V3 at all. I've had three in the last year. The first 2 were replaced for free after they just stopped working by o2 since they were in warranty and after this one breaks down I'm never going to touch a motorola EVER again. And believe me I'm not the only one to have had trouble with V3's.

ianwalsh2 wrote:
    Tell your friend not to get a V3 at all. I've had three in the last year. The first 2 were replaced for free after they just stopped working by o2 since they were in warranty and after this one breaks down I'm never going to touch a motorola EVER again. And believe me I'm not the only one to have had trouble with V3's.

WOW, thats a bad experience with the V3

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭ianwalsh2

I suppose I might just have had bad luck with the V3. But I have heard numerous complaints from fellow V3 owners! It does look cool but the saying 'Don't judge a book by its cover' certainly comes into play here! My advice to your friend would be to consider the alternatives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

ianwalsh2 wrote:
    I suppose I might just have had bad luck with the V3. But I have heard numerous complaints from fellow V3 owners! It does look cool but the saying 'Don't judge a ook by its cover' certainly comes into play here! My advice to your friend would be to consider the alternatives.
    i heard rumours that there were one or two people who had good luck with the v3. but you know how these internet rumours are

• Advertisement

i heard rumours that there were one or two people who had good luck with the v3. but you know how these internet rumours are
    They have sold thousands of these V3's.there is guarnteed to be some problems but the internet has hyped it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

As drdre said, there are bound to be problems with the volume they sell!!
    They had 50 million sold almost a year ago, so I reckon there are probably a few faulty ones out there alright :D:D
    http://news.soft32.com/razr-v3-50-million-sold_1902.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

With any phone, you're going to have a failure rate of 2-3% so out of millions sold, that's going to be a substantial number

Advertisement