Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E20 free if you join rabodirect.ie with promotional code

Options
  • 17-05-2007 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭

Rabbodirect are offering E20 at the moment if you sign up for an onlne account provided you are referred via a friend who already has an account. The friend gets E20 too. Thought it might be of interest to some of you who already have an account there. The link is below.
    If anyone wants a code please PM me your email address.Go on..lets be "friends".:D .
    Is this advertising of a commercial entity ?Apologies if it is and feel free to lock.
    http://www.rabodirect.ie/mgm20euro2007/invite.aspx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It depends, do you have any links to them other than being a customer? If not, I can't see any harm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No I'm just a customer with burning desire to spread the happiness that is free money Buffybot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

If and when Chilly runs out of friends ;) I have some 2 slots waiting to be filled.

PM me with your full name and email address if you are going to open a rabo account. Free 20 euros for both of us!
    :)

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭swearne

I have 2 emails left for the RaboDirect €20 to open an account offer. Anyone who is actually going to open up an account with them PM me your email and I'll send you the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

There is already a thread on this, so I've merged them together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Damn you people....why didn't I see this thread before I opened my rabo account and sent my 5 email invites to 5 people already (3 of whom have told me they ain't interested) Grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭TCollins

I have 3 invites left.
    PM your name and email address and i'll invite you.
    Only do so if you are really going to open an account though. I'd hate to waste them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

I still have five invites, so PM me if you're thinking of joining Rabo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Yup- 4 left here if anyone wants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 corrydorigan

e20 ok, corrydorigan@googlemail.com Mark Whelan, lets roll

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

rabo...don't u just luv them..they're so wacky and so dutch

next thing they'll be giving out free spiffs to their customers;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

i still have two left if anyone needs one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wonka

can someone PM me a code as i'm going to open an a/c.... thanks!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I have four invites as well if anyone wants one. Just pm me your name and email. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Sorry to dig up this thread but did anyone who availed of this offer ever get the 20 euro? I signed up a friend months ago and neither of us have received anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Xanthos

No harm asking I suppose..

Is this promotion still running?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 RaboDirect

Sorry to dig up this thread but did anyone who availed of this offer ever get the 20 euro? I signed up a friend months ago and neither of us have received anything.

Can you get in touch with the Customer Contact Centre on 1850 88 22 22 and they will be able to assist you. The payment is only made when your friend actually opens the account, ie, sends in all the correct ID and address proofs with the application form.

The Member-Get-Member promotion is still valid and customers can nominate up to 5 friends.

RaboDirect

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I still have two codes if anyones interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭bren50c

i have 4 invites in case people are still looking. pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 dhblewis

Anyone wants to sign up for rabo and get €20 free pm me your full name and email addressand Ill send u a email

so onc eyou completly sign up both of us will get €20!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

I still have 3 invites left, if anyone wants them PM me your name and e-mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭celica140bhp

I'm thinking about opening a Rabodirect savings account - what's the deal with this offer? Is it a win-win situation for both parties? If so then who has still some invites left? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭cyborg

yes its 20 euro for both parties no strings attached.
    I have 3 invites left , pm me your name and email address for an invite.

I'm thinking about opening a Rabodirect savings account - what's the deal with this offer? Is it a win-win situation for both parties? If so then who has still some invites left? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

cyborg wrote: »
    yes its 20 euro for both parties no strings attached.
    I have 3 invites left , pm me your name and email address for an invite.

Hey folks, about to open a Rabo online account, PM me if you have any invites left :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

According to the U.S. Securities act of 1933 I can't open an account with Rabbo. At least that's what the letter and subsequent phone call advised. Not so said the email though. Waiting to see if they follow through with my account number.

Weird, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Wise Investor

Do u still have any rabo left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Dirk_Diggler

Anyone got any invites left?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 RaboDirect

Anyone got any invites left?

Unfortunately the campaign has ended however we plan on launching a new campaign in the coming months. I will leave a post here when it is active again.

Advertisement