Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinema near Carlingford

Options
  • 17-05-2007 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

I'm heading up to Carlingford next week. Got horseriding and stuff boxed off, but I wouldn't mind going to the cinema. I know there's none in Carlingford, but is there any cinemas (or theatres, even...) nearby?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Newry or Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Newry is the one for you, way closer to Carlingford. Straight road all the way through Omeath, you'll know you're getting close when you are driving along the canal and you'll come to some very twisty bits of road. Then you will come to a Y junction and you must take the right here, about a mile after you'll come upon the Quays shopping complex on your left hand side (you really cant miss it) - this contains the cinema.
    Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 drivealive

Newrys not exactly cheap,£5.50 in,cost me 4quid for a bag of pick and mix (wasnt a lot in it)and £2 for a coke.

Make sure you park at the back of the quays(car park side) the front doors are normally locked meaning youll have to walk the long way round late at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭Lothaar

Excellent, thanks.

Any idea how long the drive is on an average Friday late-afternoon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Can't imagine it being any longer than 15 mins

• Advertisement
Advertisement