Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most users online today

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

"You have an excess of Mistresses....There's a name for keepers like you"

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

"You're minions are restless...."

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

"Your dungeon floors are uneven, your creatures can not play marbles."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

work! work! Time to work!

Oh, wrong game. I just wanted a candy floss stand...

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

"Your dungeon is under attack"

Hmm, I'm gonna have to dig my copy out now and start playing again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

I like candy floss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

DeVore wrote: »
    "You're minions are restless...."

DeV.

Thank you for logging in, De'Vore.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

DeVore wrote: »
    Is it bad that I am starting to think of users like the little guys that wander into and around Sim Amusement-park :)
    Ah the memories. I remember that time me and my brother orchestrated an incredible stock market coup, running the park on absolute minimal funding while pouring revenue across the market of rival parks. Just as we were about to go bust we sold out the shares and came out with billions of Theme Park Dollars. Then we built a Theme Park purely of rollercoasters laden with corkscrews.

But not even they were the days. Sim City on the SNES. Now that was a game.

Advertisement