Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lc Predictions 2007!!!

Options
  • 17-05-2007 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Predictions for LC07

Leave yours here

Economics - costs - hasnt come up in a couple of years, interest rates - topical, is perfect competition too obvious?, Law of Comparative Advantage

Accounting - Section 2: club account or service firm; Section 3: cash budgeting Section 1: Company account - anyone heard the rumour about departmental account? Its on the course and could be section 1 this year!

Physics - anyone got any good predictions for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Why bother? Just learn everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

I predict a riot.

>If you want mass said, get a priest. If you want to gamble go to a bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Economics:I'm guessing Perfect Competition for the market structure question, Labour for the FOP question, Elasticity will be up of course, and perhaps something about the characteristics of a consumer/good.I bet we'll also get a question on comparitive/absolute advantage, and a numerical question on National Income (C=G+I+X-M) as they haven't been up in a while.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Econo: I really doubt PC will be up by itself. It's just too easy. I'd say a PC/MONO comparison question is in order.

Acc: I'd place a big bet on either deprec or revaluation making an appearance. I also have this strange hunch that tabs are gonna come up as a 60 this year... dunno why. I just do.

Physics: Here have a listen this pod cast. He mentions the experiments that haven't yet been asked. Getting It Right - Physics

PC came up completely by itself the last 2 times it was on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

I reckon it'll be a full Q, but they may ask Short Run instead of Long Run... or both as in the DEB pre. that would be great.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

I predict large-scale standardised testing across the country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Departmental accounts wont come up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

PC hasn't come up in years. Personally I'm a fan of PD myself. I've heard labour from a few people.

These aren't predictions but I'd love: SSIAs, Taxation, LDCs and PD.

Rozabeez wrote:
    PC hasn't come up in years. Personally I'm a fan of PD myself. I've heard labour from a few people.

These aren't predictions but I'd love: SSIAs, Taxation, LDCs and PD.
    Yep PC hasn't been up in ages.Its also only been up twice since 1995, so I'm willing to bet it'll come up.Also for the FOP I bet labour will come up, because it hasn't been up for ages either.Also what the hell is PD?I like to think i'm very good at economics (B1/A2 student right here!!) but I cannot for the life of me figure out what that stands for.

Edit:Oh wait I just figured it out.Its price discrimination right?Anyways if price discrimination does come up theres no way it'll get a full question to itself.Theres just not enough they can ask about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Physics..
    Wheatstone Bridge, F against A, Specific Heat capacity, SHM.

Chemistry..
    Bleach, Clove Oil/ethanal, Rate of Reaction, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermochemistry, Organic all as full questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

eZe^ wrote:
    Physics..

Ye this is what i've heard as well. Just know your definitions and experiments. If you know them and understand them you'll pass with flying colors.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

eZe^ wrote:
    Physics..

wheatstone bridge? what makes you say that?

Advertisement