Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gooch777

i think cheryl is vile.she should lose the cole name because when she divorce Ashley she lost all rights to that name. If she is so proud of where she came from why is she refusing to use the tweedy name. money is the reason it makes me sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dave Fox!

You shouldn't believe everything your teacher said in school. It is not grammatically incorrect to start a sentence with 'and'.

And so now you know!

I thinks it's pretty safe to say that you didn't believe very much at all of what your teacher told you or at least of what you chose to hear but I think you will find in this case I'm very accurate but thanks for taking the time to use the big words I'm sure it took a lot out of you:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Dave Fox! wrote: »
    I thinks it's pretty safe to say that you didn't believe very much at all of what your teacher told you or at least of what you chose to hear but I think you will find in this case I'm very accurate but thanks for taking the time to use the big words I'm sure it took a lot out of you:P
    You're not. But it's ok, no-one's a winner here...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

gooch777 wrote: »
    i think cheryl is vile.she should lose the cole name because when she divorce Ashley she lost all rights to that name. If she is so proud of where she came from why is she refusing to use the tweedy name. money is the reason it makes me sick.

I severely dislike Cheryl Cole, but in fairness it happens an awful lot, Tina Turner for example, and its pretty understandable.

If she hadn't released an album, she'd definitely have gone back to it, but it'd be career suicide to change her name. Much like if she released solo albums as Cheryl Tweedy, she wouldn't change her recording name on marriage.

I do severely dislike her though, she gives a very fake impression of herself and unfortunately the Simon Cowell X-Factor machine build her up as "the nations sweetheart", purely because she's the victim of cheating and not much else as far as I can see. She's hardly a devout charity-head or community leader, so why she thinks she deserves that title is beyond me.

Namlub wrote: »
    You're not. But it's ok, no-one's a winner here...

Now that's accurate!!

• Advertisement

gooch777 wrote: »

Well said and don't forget the fact she is a racist skank!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I don't like Cheryl Cole but I can see why she appeals to people. She is a very average girl who has become rich and famous. She has average intelligence, looks, personality, singing and dancing ability. What she has in abundance is narcissim. She is single minded enough to bully her way to the top, while all the time batting her eyelashes and playing the victim. She has shown time and time again that while she acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, as soon as someone disagrees with her, she throws a strop.

Throughout Girls Aloud she became known as the Gobby Chav who couldn't hold a tune if it had handles and so resorted to slagging off other artists (mostly female, she must have been jealous :p) to get in the papers. She only became a sweetheart when Ashley cheated on her. People hate Ashley and the tabloids give him a hard time but it doesn't matter because he built his career on the back of his football talent. Unless Cheryl gets taken to the US XF, she has reached the height of her career in the UK. Her latest album is crap and hasn't done nearly as well as her first.

Everyone was starting to get sick of Posh and she went to the US at the right time and she has had a fair level of success there. Cheryl is over exposed and lost a lot of fans this year with her smugness and her head up Simon's special place. She should take note from Katie Price. There is only so long you can coast along by being a media construct. As soon as the media turn on her, she is toast. I can't see her repeating the solo success of her debut and unless she cements herself as a TV personality, she won't last much longer. It'll be interesting to see if she gets the US XF, how the American's take to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see if she gets the US XF, how the American's take to her.

Cheryl: That was greet, you lye up the steege.

Auditioner: Say wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/beauty/cheryl-cole-shows-off-new-tattoo-at-NTA-blog-15-vanessa-green.html

Cheryl Cole raised eyebrows last night as she sported a black backless dress to the National Television Awards, showing off a large new tattoo on her lower back.
    From the front, the Versace dress seemed simple and demure, but when the X Factor judge turned around to sign autographs, a big butterfly and tribal design tattoo could be seen through the straps of her revealing dress.
    Back in November, Cheryl arrived at the X Factor TV studios wearing a cropped jacket that showed off a new tattoo that looked very similar to this butterfly design. tatto8.jpg
    The Geordie lass has five other tattoos: her much coveted hand tattoo, a barbed wire design around the top of her right thigh, a large butterfly design on her back, one on the left side of her bottom and a 'Mrs. C' tattoo on her neck which she reportedly wants to remove.
    Cheryl got her first tattoo - the barbed wire on her thigh - when she began dating ex-husband, footballer Ashley Cole. Shortly following that, she had the signature Polynesian tribal sig inked on the side of her right hand.
    When she changed her surname from Tweedy to Cole after marrying the Chelsea and England footballer, Cheryl swiftly had the new name tattooed on the back of her neck.
    Her lower back design, a seemingly tribal design, came afterwards and last year, while performing on stage, she revealed a tattoo on one of her bottom cheeks. This past October, a vine-style design appeared on her upper thigh during her wax museum unveiling.
    Cheryl has remained tight-lipped about the meaning behind all of her tattoos.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    last year, while performing on stage, she revealed a tattoo on one of her bottom cheeks.

Classy lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,380 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source Digital Spy
    Cheryl Cole could feature on the US version of The X Factor as Simon Cowell's adviser if she fails to land a spot on the judging panel, according to a report.
    Producers on the upcoming Fox reality show are believed to be reluctant to sign the Girls Aloud singer due to concerns that she is not an established star in America - even though Cowell is pushing for her inclusion.
    It has now emerged that - should Cole fail to secure a role as a judge - Cowell is likely to bring the 27-year-old onto the show in the position usually filled by '80s popstar Sinitta on the UK original.
    A source told The Sun: "Simon desperately wants Cheryl to be a judge but if that's knocked back by Fox chiefs the next option is to start her as a mentor.
    "It would be a way to test how she's received in America. Plus viewers would be able to warm to her first, rather than having her thrust upon them by going straight on the panel." Cowell recently teased fans that there would be an official announcement about the US X Factor in "two weeks' time".

The show would be better without her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cheryl has remained tight-lipped about the meaning behind all of her tattoos.

They mean she's a common old scrubber.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Nelson Muntz

She is a chav. Without Cowell hyping her she would be on page 20 of hello if anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

A versace dress and a tramp stamp. You couldnt make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yep she looks awful in that dress with that minging tatoo. Money just can't buy class.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

she looks stunning in that dress people are just fcukin jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yeah I'm subconciously green with envy over her minging tattoos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

She normally looks ok but that Versace dress with the tattoos was hideous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

She's awful tacky....you can take the girl out of the council estate but you can't take the council estate out of the girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Miss Snowy

She's awful tacky....you can take the girl out of the council estate but you can't take the council estate out of the girl.
    Cheryl Cole tattoos aside is gorgeous!
    Saying she isnt is just...whatever! She got where she is because of her beauty and thats the proof!

• Advertisement

Miss Snowy wrote: »
    Cheryl Cole tattoos aside is gorgeous!
    Saying she isnt is just...whatever! She got where she is because of her beauty and thats the proof!

She got where she is through luck, being tacky and giving the tabloids what they want....stories. Girls like her a dime a dozen in the UK, even on council estates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

A V A wrote: »
    she looks stunning in that dress people are just fcukin jealous

The front of the dress is stunning and she looks great in it. The back of the dress isn't bad and if it weren't for the tattoo she would look great there too but the tattoos look horrible ............on anyone.

I loathe tramp stamps/tattoos on women in general, tacky!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,065 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

...and she needs a sub-title display fixed to the top of her head, because she's only really understood by fellow Geordies.

^
    That'd be a great idea... if she had anything of any relevance to say.

^
    That'd be a great idea... if she had anything of any relevance to say.

She may be talking sense in amongst the gibberish, but we don't know without a translation.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Miss Snowy

She got where she is through luck, being tacky and giving the tabloids what they want....stories. Girls like her a dime a dozen in the UK, even on council estates.
    Well I disagree! Big deal shes from a council estate! a load of mega stars are!! she has done very well for her self!! I say fair play!!

Miss Snowy wrote: »
    Well I disagree! Big deal shes from a council estate! a load of mega stars are!! she has done very well for her self!! I say fair play!!

Image consultants are extremely well paid for turning sows' ears into silk purses. What you see is not what you get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I don't like tattoos but just because somebody is from a council estate doesn't mean they're lesser people. I know many people with ****ty tattoos but I don't equate that to them being classless.

• Advertisement

Cheryl Cole lands US X Factor job
    Cheryl Cole has reportedly been offered £10M to join the judging panel of The X Factor in America.

The big-money deal also includes plans to release an album in the States and establish the Messy Little Raindrops star as a major music force across the globe.

American network Fox, which will air the new X Factor series, has bowed to pressure from Simon Cowell to sign his Geordie sidekick, who isn’t well known across the pond. But a clause in the contract means that they can replace her with an American star if she doesn’t prove popular with viewers.

Cheryl has also been warned that she must take lessons to tone down her thick accent. According to reports, she must also give up control of her styling and fashion choices to American experts.

A show insider told News Of The World: “Simon is the boss of this show. He gets what he wants and he wants Cheryl. The money you make on American TV is huge, but there’s also a huge risk. The way American contracts are gives Fox the chance to opt out if viewers don’t take to her.

But Simon won’t let that happen.”

It’s thought that an official X Factor announcement could come as soon as next week
    MTV News

Saw this today and it's in a few tabloids aswell. I've got to get this girl to pick out some lotto numbers for me! :D

Advertisement