Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

provided several commercially and critically successful films. Seven films made the top 50 list of highest-grossing films and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced that as of this year, their Best Picture category would consist of 10 nominees (the first time since 1943's
    Now where did I leave those 'fail' pictures?
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

provided several commercially and critically successful films. Seven films made the top 50 list of highest-grossing films and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced that as of this year, their Best Picture category would consist of 10 nominees (the first time since 1943's
    I think the message of this post is to be yourself and nobody else

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ why not say that without the psycho bable claptrap?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,377 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

its a bit shocking to be honest , her other stuff is better !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭jaffa20

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

It's absolutely terribe. Probably will still sell more than Nadine though who at least has some talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGYgp2_xipQ

Anyone see her interview with Piers?

Her halo is definitely slipping and Gamugate and her feud with Nadine isnt helping her :rolleyes:

I am finding her really fake tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

i think shes a utter **** why does she keep the name cheryl cole your divorced love ya ****

ricero wrote: »
    i think shes a utter **** why does she keep the name cheryl cole your divorced love ya ****

Because her image was made by the well-known affairs that Ashley Cole had. People felt bad for her. Then she got the X-Factor job and now the world is in love with her.

Tweedy sounds too chavvy for her :p She is known now and more famous as Cheryl Cole

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Tweedy sounds too chavvy for her :p She is known now and more famous as Cheryl Cole

she is a chav at the end of the day her brothers in prison for selling drugs and didnt she once beat up a girl in a nightclub toilet and shes from newcastle ;)

she is a chav at the end of the day her brothers in prison for selling drugs and didnt she once beat up a girl in a nightclub toilet and shes from newcastle ;)

She was cleared of apparent racist charges too

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Anyone see her interview with Piers?

Her halo is definitely slipping and Gamugate and her feud with Nadine isnt helping her :rolleyes:

I am finding her really fake tbh

I still would tho.

people are just looking for reasons to attack her, its fcukin ridiculous , shes a normal person just like anyone here on boards for feck sake ,im sure everyone on here isnt perfect either , and you's arent in the public eye constantly , id love to see you's constantly in the public eye and see how you's cope :D:D:D

just remember this , we , the public , put that halo on her head all she did was do her job !!!!!! she aint letting anything slip :D;)

I was just reading how Cheryl Cole believes Rihanna wants to work on a duet with her. Hahaha! More like Rihanna was asked to and will be getting paid an absolute fortune for doing so. To add, all Cheryl's songs are appallingly bad, I cannot fathom why people like her music and she is just a talentless, annoying gimp!

jaffa20 wrote: »
    It's absolutely terribe. Probably will still sell more than Nadine though who at least has some talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGYgp2_xipQ

Totally agree.

Totally agree.

:rolleyes: you would wouldnt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭jaffa20

A V A wrote: »
    :rolleyes: you would wouldnt :rolleyes:

You actually believe that Cheryl is talented? Nadine sang her new single live on the Paul O Grady show last night. Cheryl did a pre recorded performance of her new single last week on the xfactor and did not sing live like she let the public believe and now she is set for number one. This show has made her famous.

Nadine was the sole vocalist of Girls Aloud and carried the band. They will never reform without her. Ok, Cheryl has done well for herself but i think it's fair to say that this was not because of her talent as a singer so let's not be deluded here. Nadine will sink into the background but at least she will not let herself become a miming doll who sits on Simon Cowell's lap to achieve fame.

Sound Of The Underground was the best song GA ever released, everything else was utter shiite!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,983 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

jaffa20 wrote: »
    You actually believe that Cheryl is talented? Nadine sang her new single live on the Paul O Grady show last night. Cheryl did a pre recorded performance of her new single last week on the xfactor and did not sing live like she let the public believe and now she is set for number one. This show has made her famous.

Nadine was the sole vocalist of Girls Aloud and carried the band. They will never reform without her. Ok, Cheryl has done well for herself but i think it's fair to say that this was not because of her talent as a singer so let's not be deluded here. Nadine will sink into the background but at least she will not let herself become a miming doll who sits on Simon Cowell's lap to achieve fame.

Whilst I agree with everything else you say, Nadine was not the 'sole' vocalist of Girls Aloud. She was the main vocalist at the start yes, but since then the singing duties have been fairly evenly spread out, and a lot of material has been shared around. Sure she gets a couple of songs where she is the most prominent singer, but she's nowhere near being "sole vocalist" It's not like Westlife where Shane is the main vocalist and the rest tag along, a lot of the GA material contains equal input from all the girls. Listen to their latest album and you'll hear that Nadine probably gets marginally more parts than the other girls but definitely not even close to the sole vocalist.

Otherwise I couldnt agree more with what you said, she has become a monster created by Simon Cowell and suddenly she is capable of judging talent and criticising talent when she can't even sing live and simply deceives her fans. Mime or don't mime, but don't try and fool your fans.

• Advertisement

Her whole "celebrity" image is fake, she from chav stock....you can dress her 2 the 9's but you'll never remove the chav, it's inbreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daviidwilson

JP Liz wrote: »
    I wouldn't consider looking like a stick figure to be a fantasy body! She's so beautiful I agree but way too skinny these days!

Take off all the makep, see her then...have you seen her mum?!
    I always judge a girl by what her mum looks like.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

There's feck all wrong with her mother from what I've seen.. Also, if you can find fault with Cheryl Cole, Jesus you guys must have high standards.. makeup or no makeup..

Good luck with that :D

xzanti wrote: »
    Also, if you can find fault with Cheryl Cole, Jesus you guys must have high standards..

The fact that she's been convicted of assault occasioning actual bodily harm on a toilet attendant is an easily found fault ;)

As the judge said at the trial;

"This was an unpleasant piece of drunken violence... you showed no remorse whatsoever."

And then this charming mug leaving the courtroom

_39474656_tweedyguilty_pa_203.jpg

It's so funny and somewhat amazing how people have forgotten this, yet other celebs are burdened by this kind of crap their whole career.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The fact that she's been convicted of assault occasioning actual bodily harm on a toilet attendant is an easily found fault ;)

As the judge said at the trial;

"This was an unpleasant piece of drunken violence... you showed no remorse whatsoever."

And then this charming mug leaving the courtroom

_39474656_tweedyguilty_pa_203.jpg

It's so funny and somewhat amazing how people have forgotten this, yet other celebs are burdened by this kind of crap their whole career.

I haven't forgotten it, I don't think anyone has tbh.. but it was years ago and we all make mistakes..

She's by no means the 'nations sweetheart' or whatever she's been dubbed in my eyes.. But there's no denying that she's a good looking girl... Even in that photo, yes it is unflattering but she has a beautiful face.. whether she's wearing makeup or not.. I don't think that can be taken away from her..

But that's just MHO :)

xzanti wrote: »
    I haven't forgotten it, I don't think anyone has tbh.. but it was years ago and we all make mistakes..

She's by no means the 'nations sweetheart' or whatever she's been dubbed in my eyes.. But there's no denying that she's a good looking girl... Even in that photo, yes it is unflattering but she has a beautiful face.. whether she's wearing makeup or not.. I don't think that can be taken away from her..

But that's just MHO :)

This is true, physically she is quite attractive even when she is make-up-less, and she does have a great figure to boot.

It's like you said she's not the "nations sweetheart", its the people who portray her as this that irk me slightly, as some people (including a close friend of mine) almost deny that that incident ever happened.

But you are right, she is a good looking girl, and even without make-up she has a pretty face.

cheryl still without make is much prettierest than half of the yokes that are around these days !!!!!!

and her mam looks like a <snip> with short hair !!!!! id still wreck her :P:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

A V A wrote: »
    cheryl still without make is much prettierest than half of the yokes that are around these days !!!!!!

and her mam looks like a <snip> with short hair !!!!! id still wreck her :P:D:D
    People still think it's ok to use that word? Really??

• Advertisement

what word now:rolleyes::rolleyes:????:p

Advertisement