Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help finding a prop!

Options
  • 18-05-2007 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hello,

I'm stage managing a production of Vinegar Tom in about two weeks time and I need some help finding a wooden butter churn. Does anyone have one that I could borrow or know where I could find one please?

Thanks

Dee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Have you tried looking in some of the old type themed pubs/hotels?

They might let you borrow one. (I think that's where we got one last year, but I'm not certain)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Could you possibly fashion one yourself or does it have to be absolutely real?

There are lots of old craft societies and re-inactment groups if you look them up they like to preserve such skills they may have one or know where to get one.

I used to belong to one and they had lots of old spining equipment so you may find a butter churn that way.

Try some of the craft societies aswell.

Where is the production?

Advertisement