Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im devistated

Options
  • 18-05-2007 5:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

warhammer online isnt comin out till next year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

/sigh

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

You could always try LOTRO in the meantime. Imagine the fun you can have creating characters with l33t names like, I dunno, G4nd41F or maybe 13g014$.

So, chin up.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

haha dont be devastated.
    Take comfort knowing that they have more time to perfect it now.
    EA gave them more time and money because they know that there is serious money to be made in MMO's now.
    This one is shaping up nicely.

Seems that the most appealing factors is Realm V Realm (Realm means a land, like towns or zones, not servers).
    The fact that Skill > items. No more "Megasword of Doom".
    Character customisation is very high on their list so no army of clones running about at endgame.
    Supposedly a revolutionary crafting system (being kept secret atm)

I love aswell that a Rank 40 (Tier 4) guy can go back to the earlier realms to pvp, but he gets debuffed so his stats are pretty much the same. (However, player skill will make a huge difference)

You can level up through PvP or PvE. It's a PvP game with PvE on the side this time.
    So that means you can pretty much pvp your way to endgame.

But yeah realm v realm will be sweet. Ransacking, pillaging and murdering occupants of your enemies capital, in real time (not instanced or anything), is the goal.
    You're actually part of a WAR and a WAR effort :D
    I hope they get this right, but they live by the motto "War is everywhere". They've even excluded a /dance macro because it just doenst fit in with a world at war.
    lol

Btw, I'm still recruiting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Maximilian wrote:
    You could always try LOTRO in the meantime. Imagine the fun you can have creating characters with l33t names like, I dunno, G4nd41F or maybe 13g014$.

So, chin up.

Lmao :D:D

@r4g0r|\| and G1|\/|71 ftw :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

KoKane wrote:
    haha dont be devastated.
    Take comfort knowing that they have more time to perfect it now.
    EA gave them more time and money because they know that there is serious money to be made in MMO's now.
    This one is shaping up nicely.

Seems that the most appealing factors is Realm V Realm (Realm means a land, like towns or zones, not servers).
    The fact that Skill > items. No more "Megasword of Doom".
    Character customisation is very high on their list so no army of clones running about at endgame.
    Supposedly a revolutionary crafting system (being kept secret atm)

I love aswell that a Rank 40 (Tier 4) guy can go back to the earlier realms to pvp, but he gets debuffed so his stats are pretty much the same. (However, player skill will make a huge difference)

You can level up through PvP or PvE. It's a PvP game with PvE on the side this time.
    So that means you can pretty much pvp your way to endgame.

But yeah realm v realm will be sweet. Ransacking, pillaging and murdering occupants of your enemies capital, in real time (not instanced or anything), is the goal.
    You're actually part of a WAR and a WAR effort :D
    I hope they get this right, but they live by the motto "War is everywhere". They've even excluded a /dance macro because it just doenst fit in with a world at war.
    lol

Btw, I'm still recruiting :P

didnt the podcasts ont he website say all that?

• Advertisement

Maximilian wrote:

So, chin up.

wow hilarious!

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote:
    didnt the podcasts ont he website say all that?
    Well I only watched a couple. The one on RvR explained that yeh. I'm going on confirmed info from another forum.
    T'is where I get my knowledge of the game from. Pretty accurate too. :D

what forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

TeH L337 4rU|V|.com ???

SeantheMan wrote:
    TeH L337 4rU|V|.com ???
    Not quite....

Only-WAR.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement