Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Dealer - Best Deal

Options
  • 18-05-2007 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Has anybody done the exercise of finding out which dealer will give the best cash deal (no trade in) in the country for a new 3 series?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Yup ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭jame5_b

yea my dad bought one last year. he travels around the country with his job so he got a price of almost every garage. Donohoes in enniscorthy had had the best price but i took a lot of haggling to them down. ask for ray

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Would you care to share your knowledge with us Ned ??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Got €2,000 off a €63,500 E90 at Maxwell earlier in the year. At the time, that was the best I could do, within Dublin at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Just in case anyone think's I'm being naughty by withholding info, I've already PM'd the OP with what he could get, and the details on the upcoming model change ... impartially of course!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Cheers for the info Ned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ned78 wrote:
    Just in case anyone think's I'm being naughty by withholding info, I've already PM'd the OP with what he could get, and the details on the upcoming model change ... impartially of course!
    When is the new model coming.Whats the changes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

drdre wrote:
    When is the new model coming.Whats the changes?

Hopefully they'll change the Mitsubishi Carisma arse of the saloon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Mike2006 wrote:
    Would you care to share your knowledge with us Ned ??

Ned's a Beemer robber...I mean dealer:D:D:D

My firend's parents dealt with the local Beemer dealer(who hasn't been the best dealing with matters arising since) in Janury and took delivery of a 325 E92 in mid March...Let's just say BMW dealers know that if you're looking at a new Beemer you can afford to break budget;) ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

pburns wrote:
    hehhe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

pburns wrote:

In fairness the saloon is an ugly machie to be stuck behind in traffic...I'd rather look at the rear of a Wagon R+

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭maidhc

pburns wrote:

The old model looked like a Mk1 Avensis, then we had a Carisma....

...bet the new shape will be "inspired" by a Nissan Sunny!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I saw a 3 series today with grey indicators instead of red, and I didn't vomit blood, as is the case whenever I see the rear end of the current saloon. Love the coupe though.

Advertisement