Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US bombing of Japan in WW2

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Everything is a war crime these days, what's a war anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

You can't surely be condoning the dropping of A-bombs in an urban area killing tens of thousands of people?? Does life not mean anything anymore?? The Americans, along with the British are one of the most despised nations in the world because of their disgraceful history of mass killing acts.
    any excuse :rolleyes:

More rascism against you Fred. Come on Fred, show us some of that british bulldog spirit that won the war and don't take it from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

McArmalite wrote:
    More rascism against you Fred. Come on Fred, show us some of that british bulldog spirit that won the war and don't take it from them.

5 posts. 3 of which have been directed at me.

I'm not used to such attention:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

any excuse :rolleyes:
    The day you lot stop fighting illegal wars around the world is the day I'll give yihs a break ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The day you lot stop fighting illegal wars around the world is the day I'll give yihs a break ;)
    I'll hold you to that :p

Advertisement