Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 to 3 free

• 18-05-2007 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭

Is the 3 to 3 free calls add on only available on the newer tarrifs? I'm on the talk & text 100 tarrif and I don't have an option to add it. If I change to the newer structures will I get this?

I know I could call them and ask but I really don't want to deal with their customer "care". Good network, bad customer service.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭dubal

I have the option to add it, I am on Video and Talk 200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

IMO you need to switch to newer tariffs to avail of this offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

hosi wrote:
    IMO you need to switch to newer tariffs to avail of this offer.

You do, I got worried and decided to call them and they say it is only an option on their newer plans.

Advertisement