Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The JNLR figures

Options
  • 18-05-2007 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

So what were the exact JNLR figures? I hear they were good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭windowcleaner

the full list is over here

http://www.bci.ie/documents/prel%20jnlr%20April%2006-march%2007%2017%20May.pdf

Phantom got 0.7 percent market share and a 3 percent reach. No, I'm not quite sure what that means either.

I hear, though, that the weekday evening shows and weekend night-time shows did much better. Maybe one of the phantom lads will fill us in? They were out boozing last night so we might be waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

We're on target for what we predicted which is great. We're also beating Today Fm and 2Fm in the 7pm-7am slot in our market share! So whoop!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Gerard_Smith

catch--22 wrote:
    We're on target for what we predicted which is great. We're also beating Today Fm and 2Fm in the 7pm-7am slot in our market share! So whoop!!! :D

Whoop!

Advertisement