Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a great game! (FFXII)

Options
  • 18-05-2007 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

HEy dudes. Loving ff12, bought it a month ago and I've been hooked ever since. Its definitely got some of the best dialogue from any of the games IMO. About 34 hours in at this stage and my party is between lvls 24-27.
    Up to the stilshrine of Miriam but I'm finding the last boss in there pretty hard. Given I only gave it a go last night and havent tried since but shes a bitch. I must get some more armour thats resistant to ice attacks methinks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

I don't like FF12 that much. It gets you hooked all right, but nothing unsual about it. What I really don't like is the story which seems a lot like FF9. The fact that annoys me most is probably that Vaan, being the protaigonist is not given so much space. he has some moments with Ashe, but that's all.
    Having said that the game is still really good. I like the idea of playing for Reks at the beggining. I liked it in KH2 as well when you were playing for Roxas, who truned into my favourtie character of the whole game.:D

Advertisement