Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business=whats likely

Options
  • 18-05-2007 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Trying to condense my study, any idea what will be coming up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭euwwy deuwwy

I'm studying the 3 APQ sections (4,5,6) really well. But to be honest I'm going over everything. It's pretty hard to predict whats coming up. But I was told communications will deffinitely come up as a half question at least. Make sure you know everything on your mock paper aswell. The mocks are usually a pretty good indication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

Trying to condense my study, any idea what will be coming up?

The sale of goods act or the data protection acts havent appeared in a while.
    Also a cash flow forecast, either as a long or short ques.
    Its hard to predict as things are asked again and again and any new info could be put up. study your papers is the best thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Study units 1-6. I am only looking at unit 7 briefly for short question purposes, it is always question 3 in the long questions so you can leave it out and do one of the others.

Advertisement