Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Altezza what to look for?

Options
  • 18-05-2007 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, after months of looking around I have desided to go for a Altezza.
    Is there any major problems to look out for on them?
    Will probably shop around in Dublin is there a garage I sould avoid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

lakerslady wrote:
    Hi, after months of looking around I have desided to go for a Altezza.
    Is there any major problems to look out for on them?
    Will probably shop around in Dublin is there a garage I sould avoid?

I'd say in general just check that it hasn't had the crap driven out of it judging by most the people I see driving one. For specific known issues try www.honestjohn.co.uk and parkers.co.uk for reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

make sure you get the rs200 version much more powerfull than the as200 version and stay away from modified versions, get yourself a nice standard rs200, very nice car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lakerslady

Hi, thanks for the reply ya I found out about the as & rs you usually see the as priced alot cheaper.
    I was told to buy one of the boat if possible could ye suggest anyone in Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

lakerslady wrote:
    Hi, thanks for the reply ya I found out about the as & rs you usually see the as priced alot cheaper.
    I was told to buy one of the boat if possible could ye suggest anyone in Dublin area?

personally i'd buy one off an importer or dealer nyself to get a warranty with it, check carzone.ie look for altezza's there loads of them there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 lakerslady

Cheers I will start my shopping in about 2 weeks time.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement