Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny - George Bush

Options
  • 18-05-2007 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

This is not strictly political but I can't help noticing that all the enda Kenny posters don't look like Enda Kenny. I first thought this when the posters went up, I thought Kenny does not have dark hair and dark eyevrows, he is ginger.

Then I saw him last night and my memories of him were confirmed, ginger to fair. The first time I saw the posters, as I drove in to Dublin from Wexford, I thought who is it and how it looked a little like George Bush. I mentioned it as work and a few people agreed that it did look a bit like Bush.

That said it was also pointed out that Bertie looks a bit cross eyed in his.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I'll go with Andrew Maxwell regarding Berite's poster: he looks like hes leaning forward to let one rip.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

Either FG were going for the Presidential impression, in which case they shouldn't have tried to makehim look like Bush (you would have thought) or they are anti - ginger :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

The sure are trying to make the presidential impression if I hear Enda quoting JFK again I will crackup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭jonny72

Go to Ireland.com and look at the pic of the Taoiseach and Enda Kenny..

The Taoiseach has put himself in the power position, on the left hand side, looking much stronger.. JFK practically invented this.. Blair is an expert at it too (yet doesn't pull it on Bush)..

Enda skipping over like a little school girl, oblivious to this I'm sure. Its simple fundamental body language. That picture alone is worth so many votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Funny, I thought Kenny seemed to look like John Wayne in his posters...

• Advertisement
Advertisement