Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to get a product designed/prototyped

• 18-05-2007 3:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an idea for a product that would involve some Electronic Hardware & Software design and I'd also need a prototype to be built, I can see this consisting of electronic components, PCB etc. Anybody have any idea how I'd go about finding somebody to do the work on this for me?

I have funding in place so I would hope to just pay for the services and retain all rights to the product/patent etc.

Thanks
    M

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Hi,

I might be able to help you out... i work designing embedded software / hardware and general electronics.... I have an opening coming up in june so if you needed some prototype work done, i might be available... If your interested PM me and we can talk further.

D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Tinytony

Hi MAD,

A mate of mine was looking to get a product designed and manufactured a while back and contacted a crowd based in Limerick (I don't know if location matters to you?) Mirus Technologies and they came up with an initial prototype for him, and then after a few tweaks and as far as I know they also started making production volumes for him etc, he seemed very happy with how it was all going the last time I was talking to him, everything on schedule and reasonable costs. I'll drop him a mail and see if I can get more info for you.

Edit: Found website http://www.mirustechnologies.com/

Advertisement