Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyJob.ie Poll

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

Pat Rabbitte seems to have got some support in Dublin South West at last, he was at 17% in 2002 and got in on the 6th count! Strange, I thought he was getting less popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

the greens would love it, they could get around 14 seats according to that poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

comer_97 wrote:
    Pat Rabbitte seems to have got some support in Dublin South West at last, he was at 17% in 2002 and got in on the 6th count! Strange, I thought he was getting less popular.

Dont count on it. This poll bears little representation to Dublin SW. If it did Crowe would be top and Davidson wouldnt have more support than both FFers. Shes never even run before so I really have to question these results

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Some strange results. Take Dublin mid-west:
    Dublin Mid-West
    Frances Fitzgerald 	Fine Gael 	9%
    John Curran 	Fianna Fáil 	10%
    Luke Moriarty 	Fianna Fáil 	5%
    Joanne Spain 	Sinn Féin 	23%
    Senator Joanna Tuffy 	Labour Party 	13%
    Paul Nicholas Gogarty 	Green Party 	21%
    Mary Harney 	Progressive Democrats 	12%
    Cllr Derek Keating 	Independant 	7%

Curran topped the poll last time and will probably do so again. Spain's vote is not being reflected in other polls.

A bit all over the place, methinks.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

daveirl wrote:

Yes and it seems to be incredibly inaccurate for the expected results in many constituencys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Agreed, pretty crap. But would certainly be interested in reading a decent poll broken into constituencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

poor alright, ivor the engine at 15% and Sean Haughey at 8%, i dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

DaveMcG wrote:
    Agreed, pretty crap. But would certainly be interested in reading a decent poll broken into constituencies.

Me Too

• Advertisement

Advertisement