Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live streaming video from a website(Maybe better suited for the techies)

Options
  • 18-05-2007 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Does current GPRS infrastructure allow a user to log on to a website, and view streaming live video on their phone??

This, of course would be if it were accessed from Opera Mini..or one of those cool new mobile browsers.

Basicly in essence ive got an ambitious project where I want to stream live video from my website to a mobile phone with only GPRS coverage..... How possible or impossible is this? Obviously the video res would be reduced as much as possible.

Oh yeah, and the reason ive posted this in Programming...is because I may wish to develop a java app for the phone which will automaticly do the above.

A very similar set-up is shown in part of the home security product shown here https://www.attrm.com/

Comments

Advertisement