Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Lights

Options
  • 18-05-2007 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey i was just wondering does anyone know if its possible to get lights ( preferably lexus) for a '97 clio? have tried looking around few websites and shops but cant find 'em

Merci

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

please don't do that!!

wrong forum anyway though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eppie-x

why?

what one should it be in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

modified car forum

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Indeed. Moved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

You can get the lights for your car. Ebay will probably help you out there.

Personally I think they are a bit scanagery. Why go Lexis lights?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

must people nowadays agree that lexus lights are not cool :cool: still everyone to there own, i've seen them on that mk clio befor anyway so they can be got, ebay best bet i'd ay

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

layke wrote:
    You can get the lights for your car. Ebay will probably help you out there.

Personally I think they are a bit scanagery. Why go Lexis lights?

Even Lexus have stopped using the old Lexus lights - they look awful.

But, if the OP is dead keen, here are some. Alternatively, buy one of those max power mags and there are usually loads of adverts there for that kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Micksgarage.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eppie-x

Alrite, thanks for the help, oh they're "uncool" are they? thanks for the expert opinion, have been slowly and steady mod'ing the car for abit anyway so think new lights are the next thing i want to have done

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

you can get these from www.k-tecracing.com, good alternatives to the now tired, me too "Lexus Lights"
    cliolightszh4.png

cost 100 GB pounds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Eppie-x wrote:
    Hey i was just wondering does anyone know if its possible to get lights ( preferably lexus) for a '97 clio? have tried looking around few websites and shops but cant find 'em

Merci

Id think twice about getting these because they are not great. I was behind some cars with these and the intensity of the lights were very poor including the indicators. I also think they look very chav, but each to their own on that one.

Advertisement