Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Constituency - Wicklow or Dun laoghaire ?

Options
  • 18-05-2007 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Folks,
    I've recently moved to Bray, Co. Wicklow in an area which is actually part of Dun-Laoghaire Rathdown Council, with whom I had to re-register, does this mean I am also within the Dunlaoghaire Consituency, or Wicklow ?

Thanks,
    Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Wicklow Boy

The division is around Corke Abbey. If you are south of the Dargle, definitely wicklow. if in Little Bray it depends on where abouts but i think that Corke Abbey/Old Conna is the divide

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭thos

I'm on Corke Abbey Avenue. :)

I've tried searching, looking up areas etc, but cant find anything definitive on the divide. I might ring the Councils on Monday, and see if they can tell me.

Im almost certain Corke Abbey Ave is Dun L. At least you have a good green there in Ciaran Cuffe as against Deirdre (NO TO PROGRESS )De Burca in Bray.

OK I checked and you are in DL. You can confirm that by calling into local post office or library which holds the register

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭thos

Nice one, thanks !

• Advertisement
Advertisement