Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Climbing?

Options
  • 18-05-2007 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was in Donegal in Gartan and i went on the rock wall yesterday (double session so 6 hours) and I love it!! The trainers said I was a natural, I did the vertical-horizontal-vertical wall in one try, any way I absolutely loved it and really want to keep it up, where in Dublin does it?

Any help appreciated, Paul

PS: Prefferably places with rental equipment because I don't have it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

ucd climbing wall, you have to pass a belay test first. there are other indoor walls but i dont know them. also dalkey quarry is brilliant,
    best of luck,

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

yeah the trainers invited me to a class they are doing in dalkey quarry in a few weeks.

i did belaying fore a few hours because only a few of us did the two classes so i belayed to give the others a chance. is there a minimum age for ucd??? i', 16

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭theo4130

not sure on the minmum age but if you are under 18 you need a parent to sign a disclaimer i think. sometimes under 18 get in by saying they are 18 so try it if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

ok thanks, my sister is a student in ucd so she's getting slightly peed off at me asking her all the time about it, i'll pop in when i get a chance, ta

Advertisement