Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Untitled

• 18-05-2007 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

This is just something I wrote last year. I changed a few things the other day and I'm much happier about it as a result. Feel free to rip it apart.

Untitled.

The pea sized blockage
    must be almost
    gone at this
    stage.
    It can't remain
    here forever now
    can it?

Just one more.
    One more push
    another heave
    The last spasm.
    Free.

If only.
    If it were possible
    To blow it clean from the pipe
    Then we would have some comfort.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

I like it. The theme of freedom and breaking free is great...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

:o its predominantly about breaking free of my asthma, but it can mean breaking free in any context. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Mario007

Yeah its really good. I love that context of breaking free...reminds me too much of my life...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I thought it was about passing a kidney stone, to be honest, which made it funny in my eyes (humourous, rather than odd). I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I think its good, very interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Blush_01 wrote:
    I thought it was about passing a kidney stone, to be honest, which made it funny in my eyes (humourous, rather than odd). I like it.

Yeah someone else said the kidney stone thing before...Obviously its not very clear...

Advertisement