Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Video about Million Dolar Motors

Options
  • 18-05-2007 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

From discovery channel, found here.

If its not permited to post this them mods work away and make the thread disapear.

Word of warning: It's quite american and some BS get talked but still nice to see.

Enjoy

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Im in love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

oh my god. we need to play lotto more often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

louie wrote:
    oh my god. we need to play lotto more often.

Yeah you are right, Those cars would be a dream come true. :o
    Even 1 would do me , i dont need that many

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Whe I stayed in Citywest last March they had the 2 Bentleys parked at reception and when I asked if we could get our shuttle in them instead of the Caravelle the response was: "I think they could live with us writin the bus off but if I got a scratch on that I'd be toast"

cool though...good find

ninty9er wrote:
    Whe I stayed in Citywest last March they had the 2 Bentleys parked at reception and when I asked if we could get our shuttle in them instead of the Caravelle the response was: "I think they could live with us writin the bus off but if I got a scratch on that I'd be toast"

cool though...good find

Yeah they have some amazing cars.Like H2 hummer, s class, phantom helicopter and MANY more. ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Does the dude that designed the Ford GT remind anyone else of Professor Denzil Dexter from The Fast Show?

denzil.jpg

Here he is

bigkev49 wrote:
    Does the dude that designed the Ford GT remind anyone else of Professor Denzil Dexter from The Fast Show?

denzil.jpg

Here he is

That guy looks scary :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

bigkev49 wrote:

denzil.jpg

Here he is

No. He looks nothing like that guy.

Advertisement