Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Working Spainish Holiday Or Thailand Traveling

• 18-05-2007 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey I wanna go away nxt year for a few months. Looking for peoples opinions on which1 is better and WHY?
    I was thinking going to the Canaries Nxt summer to work as a rep or in a bar etc for a few months enjoy myself n all.
    But then a friend of mine has got me on the idea of holding of my holiday this year (to crete) and go off to thailand Vietnam for 3 months traveling with him.

So im weighinng up my opinons
    -2 wks in Crete that will end up costing close to 3000 Euro........
    -Or I could hold off till January and go off traveling Thailand and Vietnam for 3 months dat will cost me less than 5000 euro

Okay thats the money aspect covered.

But the 1 thing that will affect my decision... WOMEN :):) ...... I ****in love women lol
    BUT, Sun holiday like Crete... Lots of sun lovin' horny partygirls looking for fun...
    And I know this sounds like a stupid question, but is thailand the same kinda scene, you know coz I enjoy talkin and vibing with loada hot women on my holiday and Im not a fan of ASIAN women (Sorry Girls)
    If I go..Im not going celibate for 3 Mths because I am Not going to have to pay for SEX... Not My thing!!!

So let me know which is better
    Sun Holiday Working (Canaries etc) as a Rep/ Barman
    Or Traveling Thailand & Vietnam

Nice 1;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

travelling>working:)

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭arcade1

BrianMVP wrote:
    If I go..Im not going celibate for 3 Mths because I am Not going to have to pay for SEX... Not My thing!!!
    for god sake just have a w*** if its bothering you that much. and not all women in thailand have to be paid for sex.
    BrianMVP wrote:
    Im not a fan of ASIAN women (Sorry Girls)
    why not???
    i'm not sure if thailand is the right place for you. maybe you should go on your "FUN!!" holiday instead of actually going somewhere that has more to offer than just sex.

Advertisement