Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

buying a s/h saxo vts/106 gti

Options
  • 18-05-2007 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

im just wondering if there is anything in particular i should look out for in either of these cars? apart from the obvious signs of having the absolute sh*t ran out of them,

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

make sure they have four wheels, and hmmm.............an engine, thatd be important aswell:p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

p-nut wrote:
    im just wondering if there is anything in particular i should look out for in either of these cars? apart from the obvious signs of having the absolute sh*t ran out of them,

cheers

i see you've bought the one off adverts.ie, very nice, let us know how you get on with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

lol, i will indeed, its in immaculate condition, i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it! His dad is a mechanic so the car is in top shape. He is the nicest guy i ever met, the car shows no signs of ever been driven hard, but he is taxing it today for 6 months, putting a new handbrake, tyres and brake light bulb in so it passes nct first time round before he sells it.

Now the problem of finding insurance companies to insure an 18yo provisional driver begins.......

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

did you try quinn? not online i mean, ring them up and say you have the car in your drive and you need it for work, they'll give you a quote then, it might be sky high but you never know, worth a try?

Advertisement