Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs of this summer?

Options
  • 19-05-2007 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

What is shaping up to be this years songs of the summer?! Im thinking that Hellogoodbye one, and also CSS - Meeting Paris Hilton. And this song i heard on BBC radio called clouds or something by Tori amos and hotel song from regina spektor.

What's your favourite summer song? Mine is Len Steal my sunshine, cheesy as hell but reminds me of being young in the summertime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you can't go wrong with the blue album - weezer as a summer album.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭goodfela

For this summers great cheesy number: Calvin Harris - Acceptable in the 80's...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Fluorescent Adolescent methinks. Watch this space.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

Sweet wrote:

definately....... put my house on it.......

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Sweet wrote:
    Yep, it's the standout track on the new album and with their gigs coming up next month expect a lot of airplay in the next few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead will put his house, his girlfriend and all his worldly possesions that this Timbaland effort will be omni-present throughout the summer. Chick thats singing is gonna be huge as well. Think shes called Keri Hilson.

Songs called The Way I Are.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_TKpULdDvo

Pighead wrote:
    Pighead will put his house, his girlfriend and all his worldly possesions that this Timbaland effort will be omni-present throughout the summer. Chick thats singing is gonna be huge as well. Think shes called Keri Hilson.

That song is brilliant! Hopefully it doesn't get murdered on the radio though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

BaZmO* wrote:
    That song is brilliant! Hopefully it doesn't get murdered on the radio though.
    Aye, Pighead fears thats exactly whats gonna happen. I'm liking it now but I reckon by the end of July I'll be screaming for mercy.

Pighead wrote:

I'd say Mr. Paddy Power is sorry he took that bet now!

Linky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

good tune. Sounds a bit like Push It by Salt N Pepa?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

Mine is Len Steal my sunshine, cheesy as hell but reminds me of being young in the summertime.

Steal my Sunshine is a great summer song.

Fluorescent Adolescent would have to be my favourite summer song at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

A loada pants, but I'd say Rihanna Umbrella.

Anybody else notice how it was firstly strange to have a song regarding umbrellas and rain out at the start of summer, and I swear to my crackers that everytime its played it starts to rain...

Best marketing ploy I've ever seen.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

A loada pants, but I'd say Rihanna Umbrella.

Anybody else notice how it was firstly strange to have a song regarding umbrellas and rain out at the start of summer, and I swear to my crackers that everytime its played it starts to rain...

Best marketing ploy I've ever seen.... :p
    that song becomes 100 times better when it's actually sung by proper musicians and singers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Can we blame it for the crappy summer? Its terrrible, everytime my friends and I go into town we end up buying an umbrella and at least one of em now can't say that word with going "ella ella ella eh eh eh" after it....she must die..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 goth_detective

boys of summer-the ataris

Advertisement