Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DMARK Scores!?

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Thats a 320mb GTS?

If its a 512mb one you should be getting around 15k for that clock speed.

Why do you have a €700 cpu paired with a €120 video card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Sqaull20 wrote: »
    Thats a 320mb GTS?

If its a 512mb one you should be getting around 15k for that clock speed.

Why do you have a €700 cpu paired with a €120 video card?

Its a 320Meg version... & i know its crap "i got it real cheap think 70 odd euros.

I plan on getting a better video card maybe after my next pay day. Just building my machine up slowly and having fun while i do it.
    Have it clocked at 4ghz now and stable. Its very quite as i have all fans set to low prob could clock it higher if i turned them all up and also add a fan to the heatsink. But i just want something quite and fast and will run 24/7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

benchmark18955kuz3.th.jpg

Got SLI working on my 2 x 8800GtS 320meg cards. Gave me a nice increase in score.

New video cards have been ordered but have not arrived yet. Might get over the 20k mark with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

iwas getting 11500 or so with my new rig

XPS 630, Q6600 2.4Ghz, 4 gigs of 800Mhz ram, and 2 9800 gt SLI'd.
    I was wondering why my score was very low. so then i i ver clocked my quad core to 3.0Ghz and now i get a pretty good score of 15000 or so.
    There seemed to be a bottleneck with the processor.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Spiritine

Just spent ages downloading 3dmark06 lol,

16362 3DMarks with no overclocking

http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=9F943FB44EAA144BF6E236C3FD961241

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Murray135 wrote: »
    Just spent ages downloading 3dmark06 lol,

16362 3DMarks with no overclocking

http://service.futuremark.com/home.action;jsessionid=9F943FB44EAA144BF6E236C3FD961241

That link doesn't work. What is your PC spec? I'm getting around the same score currently in 06 with my sig rig at stock

Hmmm wierd, still works for me lol

Heres specs http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57357366&postcount=22

Whats yours?

Took a screenshot of the link that....dosnt work for ya:D

3dmark06.jpg

maybe u cant see the link cause im using the free trail version of 3dmark, also it says this for me too in the edit page

Please note that this result has been produced using display drivers which have not been validated or approved by Futuremark and will not be visible on default result search on the ORB or on the Hall of Fame. For a list of currently approved display drivers for your hardware, click here

the drivers are from the nvidia site lol, so i dunno wat thats about, anyways....thats prob y it dosnt let any1 else see it

Advertisement