Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DMARK Scores!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ya its 1m .sir ranom i think you should say that when you have to fill it in,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

12310 and climbing, am taking a real hit from running vista I think, people with the same rig components and speeds seem to be getting a better score on XP. It's either Vista or the drivers, am going to try the latest Beta later see if it's any better.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=2517250

Inqui

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Dam my score is low compared to everyone elses:
    only 4399

http://service.futuremark.com/orb/resultanalyzer.jsp?projectType=14&XLID=0&UID=10519056

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Hendrix89

I will be posting up my uber 3DMark06 score once I get my new rig.

Asus P5K3 Dlx (P35), Intel Q6600 (G0), 2GB Crucial Ballistix with an 8800GTS! It's gonna be something... Well for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

im at 12800 as of last night. Cpu only at 3.15ghz too. But the 8800gtx is at 700/1100.

Ill up the cpu to 3.6 or higher tonight and go for 13000+

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

cardboard box! LOL

Hey what are you temps on the GTX? Also do you have another fan on it?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭CSSource God

I'll be getting my new card any day now. Waiting on shipping. Can anyone tell me what I might get? I am currently on x1900xt crossfire and getting around 11,000. Ordered an MSI 8800 Ultra superclocked @ 660 core 2300mhz memory. Also shader clocks are a lot higher than xtx's at 1610mhz!:)

dazftw wrote:
    cardboard box! LOL

Hey what are you temps on the GTX? Also do you have another fan on it?

Atm i have been running the SMP client fof folding at home. So both cores are maxed out for the past few hours. Both cores are at 47c.

The gtx isnt passing 70c now, but i have a fan that supplies 125cfm of air to it. Thats how i managed ot get the core to 700, and the memory to 1100. Shame i cant move the slider on the ram any further :/

I cant seem to find a link to register on the futuremark site so ive had to take screenshots :(

3dmarkmg9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Scram wrote:

Upgraded Mobo ram and CPU and i only get 2000 extra points on it. I guess my GFX card is getting old.

AMD 64 6000 X2
    4gig DDR 800
    ATI Radeon 1950 XT 256mb

now im at 5931
    http://service.futuremark.com/orb/resultanalyzer.jsp?projectType=14&XLID=0&UID=10569744

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭WillieDH

its really tough to get open, you click just below the score and it opens up the register box !

took me an age to figure it out !

WillieDH wrote:
    its really tough to get open, you click just below the score and it opens up the register box !

took me an age to figure it out !

Nice one man. Didnt even know that was there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Anti wrote:
    What volts ae you running through her? I get 12065 with a GTS and the very same CPU, more work Anti:p .

If you look at the last page you can see the cpu-z screenshot that shows 1.23v ;)

Looks like you dont need to run to0 much through these things to get good clocks. I really need to work on the memory soon, as its running just over stock.

Can i have a compare link to your score too if you have it, i wanna see where we are both at.

1.23? do e6600s run lower then stock V ?

Anti wrote:
    If you look at the last page you can see the cpu-z screenshot that shows 1.23v ;)

Looks like you dont need to run to0 much through these things to get good clocks. I really need to work on the memory soon, as its running just over stock.

Can i have a compare link to your score too if you have it, i wanna see where we are both at.
    That's a Cpu-z bug that crops up at about 1.35v(I think), the stock vcore is 1.31v on that cpu so no way are you at 1.23. It'll take about 1.48v under load for stability at 3.6, on my 965-S at least. 8x450 is good for benches run RAM 1:1, not sure about the dividers on your board though. Give OCCT a shot instead of Orthos for short runs, I always find it to fail much faster than blend or small/large ffts. All my stuff is on my currently CPUless rig, I can't really do anyhting other than browse the net right now, but soon there will be Quad-Core goodness!!! I'm off to bed cos my head is melted right now!!!!!!

yeah i know of the bug alright, was gonna see if anyone else does ;)

Atm im running 1.425v. ram at 425mhz with stock volts at 2.8v with 4-4-4-12

Anti wrote:

Atm im running 1.425v. ram at 425mhz with stock volts at 2.8v with 4-4-4-12
    2.8v as stock on DDR2:eek:, now I know that can't be right an entire volt over JEDEC specs for DDR2, no way. Pick up a DMM if you can, you can get some really cheap ones that'll do the job just fine. Mine cost €12 and is a hell of a lot more accurate than relying on sensors on the mobo. Don't know much about the IC's on your geil RAM so can't make any suggestions there.
    Personnaly can't wait to get the rig back up with a quad, P35 board and new case/upgraded cooling, oh man I really put too much money into this:(.

Anti wrote:

yaya ofc :p

if ur pc goes on fire tonight that means ur ram is deffinlty running on 2.7 :D but ddr2 seems to go jumpy around 2.4 i have seen and some people have dead balltixs at that :eek:

I just got 4gb's there and rebuilt my rig (fan contorler ect) and am gona try a 2.2 or 2.3 boost on me ram and see what i get.its very hard to get ram running at its max with this board (all dfi's :p ) with all the settings.

• Advertisement

awhir wrote:
    yaya ofc :p

if ur pc goes on fire tonight that means ur ram is deffinlty running on 2.7 :D but ddr2 seems to go jumpy around 2.4 i have seen and some people have dead balltixs at that :eek:

I just got 4gb's there and rebuilt my rig (fan contorler ect) and am gona try a 2.2 or 2.3 boost on me ram and see what i get.its very hard to get ram running at its max with this board (all dfi's :p ) with all the settings.
    There's a few interesting RAM options on the 965-S alright, play and see what you can get. Watch the drive strength you feed the ram though, I can't remember what it's labeled as in the bios, DQ calibration, I think? It's another power related one, affects the current flowing through the ram.

Yep, i meant 1.8 :/ Damn typo Its meant to run at 1.85 but its perfectly happy and stable at 1.8

Anti wrote:
    Yep, i meant 1.8 :/ Damn typo Its meant to run at 1.85 but its perfectly happy and stable at 1.8

pritty shure ur giels should run at 2.1v if they are the same chip as the balltix.

awhir wrote:
    pritty shure ur giels should run at 2.1v if they are the same chip as the balltix.
    They're not Micron IC's, don't really know what they are though. What's printed on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

This is the exact ram i have http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-069-GL

Says it runs at 1.9-2.0 The board picked 1.8v. And since its stable i have no need to change it yet untill i start overclocking the ram. But im gonna have to get another dominator cooler for that first.

Ramlist can be handy, but his ram isn't listed. It's Elpida I think anyway.

I've no idea what it is really. Ill be doing a buildlog when my new case arrives tomorrow. So ill take a few pics of the kit so you can look. And you will be happy to hear i now have a decent camera to take pictures of the build with \o/

N95 ;)

Anti wrote:
    I've no idea what it is really. Ill be doing a buildlog when my new case arrives tomorrow. So ill take a few pics of the kit so you can look. And you will be happy to hear i now have a decent camera to take pictures of the build with \o/

N95 ;)

lol all camera fones suck i think even the n95 its just a fuzzy kinda pic.

also is it me or is there no heatspreader on ur giels ?must get very hot.

also 1 set of my ram craps out at around 900 could this be due to heat since it gets very hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Anti wrote:

N95 ;)

Be very interested on how your cooler turns out and your temps.

Half thinking of replacing my cooler to something a bit better.

Advertisement