Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Is my amp supposed to be this loud??

• 19-05-2007 2:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi guys,

i have a samsung HT-AS610, and im just wondering if the fan in the amp is supposed to be making alot of noise. I would nearly compare the noise to the xbox 360, definately not as bad, but you would notice it through movies. Im nearly sure that when i got it (january) that it wasnt as loud as it is now. But i cant be positive. gf says its been the same since we bought it.

I was watching a movie tonight and heard the fan alot during it, it was a chick flick, so with no explosions to cover up the noise of the fan, I'm starting to get worried about it. Since it is only new should i try get onto technikdirekt.de where i bought it, or is this normal behaviour for surround sound amps?

Thanks

Advertisement