Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good place to eat in cork city

• 19-05-2007 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

Im looking for a place to have a good steak and enjoy a pint also

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

Hmmmm that's a tough one. I love my steak and pint as well. I can't say I know anywhere in the city that provides a good one of each in the same place. However if you're looking for somewhere really good to eat I'd go to 'Star Anise' on Bridge Street (cross from Patrick Street across Patrick's Bridge onto Bridge Street. It's on the right hand side and has an Orange Front). The Corner House nearby is a great pub for a pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭reic

For the first time in years I had a quick pint last night in Clancy's before going across the road to Rossini's to eat (food great as usual, the service was surprisingly fast! Compared to some past experiences. The Chianti house wine was good too). I've never eaten in Clancy's. Presume they do steak? And a pint is just a wave of the hand away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 IrishAnarchy

A good steak and pint?

You'd be better off in MacDonalds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement