Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

We need traffic corps like this!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭h0stn0tf0und

Owned!

Cant image a 20 stone copper hanging out the window of a mondeo throwing breakfast rolls tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

holy ****:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

holy crap that's impressive... he was taking some risk jumping in like that, not just the risky jumping from one vehicle to another, but the guy could have stabbed him or anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

haha yeh i can imagine the gardai jumping into your vechicle and battering the crap out of ya just to get the €80 fine off ya for speeding and to stick 2 penalty points down your throat while around the corner a load of knackers get away with robbing another car :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Is that for real? Where is it?

Impressive if factual.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Is that for real? Where is it?

Impressive if factual.

I don't think so, there's a comment on youtube saying it's an add for some computer game:( Would be great if it was though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Thats excellent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

And if it happened here I bet you that it would be all over this forum about police brutality

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

haha - class! especially when the criminal "turns himself in":D

probably an ad for crackdown?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 GlorifiedG

its probably the only leaf we should take out of the american book, their law enforcement! They dont take any crap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Class.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

LOL. When was Jack Bauer demoted to traffic corps?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Thats deadly :) but i was thinkin it might be fake until i saw the guys leg being run over by his own truck!! Ouch :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Being in the Traffic Corps can be dangerous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4lYEYDqzlk

Advertisement