Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Skyline Parts

Options
  • 19-05-2007 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Ive bought a skyline R34 but the centre console is a bit damaged plus i gotta change thew radio which leaves a big gaping hole. Nissan Ireland cant get the parts cause they only deal with euro versions of all nissans and mine is an import. Does anyone know where i mite find a centre console unit? Or does anyone know of breakers yards with skylines. I need your help people. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Try traynors.co.uk - have a look in the autotrader magazine, in the breakers section (brown paper edge!)

I'm pretty sure a standard double-din stereo will fit this (as with a lot of other jap imports)

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

ptownmarc wrote:
    Ive bought a skyline R34 but the centre console is a bit damaged plus i gotta change thew radio which leaves a big gaping hole. Nissan Ireland cant get the parts cause they only deal with euro versions of all nissans and mine is an import. Does anyone know where i mite find a centre console unit? Or does anyone know of breakers yards with skylines. I need your help people. :D

I bet if they were selling it to you they would be able to get the part, they can get it if they want toyota can order any part for their cars here jap import or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

WKD RWD, has a skyline for parts or repair, dont think he's on here but check on driver.ie or midnightclub.com

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=519108001&PhotoAlbumId=524970501&PhotoId=2421625846

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I thought it was law or some SIMI agreement or something that dealers have to supply parts for Japanese imports? Though saying that even if they could get the parts it'll undoubtedly take months to arrive and cost a bomb...

Advertisement