Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surprise 30th Birthday Locations???

• 19-05-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hiya everyone this is my first thread so please be kind!!

My boyfriend's 30 next month and I want to give him a surprise party in a pub in Dublin city centre somewhere. Does anyone have any recommendations of places that let you reserve an area (25/30 people) and that also do finger food? (not looking to spend a fortune either!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Ron Blacks will let you reserve the area down the back which is suitable for that many people and they do platters. No idea how much they'll charge you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 'tis me

thanks daiixi will check it out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Cafe En Seine allows you reserve either their 1st floor or 2nd floor areas.
    2nd floor is probably best as the reserved area has a bar.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The Bleeding Horse on Camden Street will let you reserve an area upstairs, would be perfect for the number of people you mentioned.. I had it reserved for my own bfs 30th but that never went ahead, they do platters of food for €35.00 and a platter feeds about 8 people aparently.. Good luck with it :)

Advertisement