Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wireless connecting problem

• 19-05-2007 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

hi guys,

problem with my wireless connecting on my laptop, im running vista btw!

basically sometimes wen i turn the laptop on the symbol on the toolbar has a little yellow triangle with an ! sign in the middle! it usually as 2 little sporta computer screens with a little globe in the middle when its connect to a network, i then hav to go into it, connect to another network then diconnect from that one and reconnect to mine and it works fine!!

any ideas y its not always connecting to my network first! it worked fine for the last 4 months since i set it up!

cheers lads!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

Are the wireless properties set to connect specifically to your network name(SSID) ?

It sounds like it's just set to connect to any network in range and occassionally it's picking up a stronger one and tries to connect to that instead.

Advertisement