Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did Ireland need help to solve the Northern Problem?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 PhonyDoctor

Liam Byrne wrote:
    Who cares, anyway ? As long as the thugs on both sides have stopped shooting and bombing innocent people, I'm happy, whoever's responsible!
    The issue comes as if NI could do it, could the cure be used in other parts of the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

If only someone would help the Americans to sort out their problems!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Having visited most of Europe, much of Central and South America, China, Korea, Russia, the Ukraine, Turkey and a number of other spots around the world, Western Culture compares favorably.
    Do you think your norms might be affecting your judgement there at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Are you always such a hostile knob?
    Take a two-week ban for direct abuse against another user.
    I've done nothing to insult you or a single person here.
    Ironic given the previous line in the post (quoted above).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I think the fight above which started over nothing is a demonstration of why external assistance was required to resolve the Northern Irish situation...

• Advertisement
Advertisement