Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Transfer Rumours/Discussion 2007/2008

1259260261262263265»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Some dude asked where Serbia were staying so he could go and get his pic taken with Vidic (sorry can't remember your username!)

Anyway the Serbia team are staying in the Radison on the Stillorgan dual carriageway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

I think thats on Ireland-Serbia thread,maybe you should post that answer there,that would probably means to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

If you do get your pic taken with Vida, post it up here so I can Photoshop my own face over yours :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Thank you so much Sizzler!

Im gonna go after the match tonight and see if i can blag my way in. VERY fancy hotel though so i dunno if they will just let me walk in...

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Can this one be closed now? It's a bit confusing to have 2 open at the same time!

Itd be gutting for PHB not to be the one to close it! Where the hell is he anyway?! He missed the biggest day for Man United boardsies ever?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Just tell him i sent you:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Can this one be closed now? It's a bit confusing to have 2 open at the same time!

+2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement