Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

So I like Tool

2»

Comments

Froot wrote:
    I also spoke with these people and they said your a liar. :)
    That was so bad it shouldnt even warrant a response, but I felt I had to tell u how bad it was...:o :o:o

Do u really rate Around the Fur higher than White Pony??? Says an awful lot about u right there.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kyuss are great btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

That was so bad it shouldnt even warrant a response, but I felt I had to tell u how bad it was...:o :o:o

Do u really rate Around the Fur higher than White Pony??? Says an awful lot about u right there.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kyuss are great btw.

I salute you sir, you truly are an internet warrior :D

Speaking of Tool, I remember a few months ago some guy was rambling on about how sophisticated Tool were compared to most Metal bands and said (to everyone else that had posted) "I bet you all scoff at wine drinkers...". So there it is, I found another friend you can do battle with on the plains of teh interweb :D

Yeah Kyuss are great. Ever listen to Unida? Its just John Garcia with some random band (ie not Kyuss). Really good stuff. Better than Queens of the Stoneage, when compared to what they did in Kyuss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

isis rock, they played a great gig at the music centre last week. I'd recommend starting off with in the absence of truth, it's pretty easy going and chilled out. i'd recommend oceanic by them after that.

i'd also recommend checkin out leviathan and blood mountain by mastodon, they're a bit heavier and more rockin than tool.

then move on to jane doe by converge, it's an insane record.

i never got deftones, absolutely hate that guy's voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

are tool responsible for that video that plays on kerrang with white people in it and melting of wax figures and if so whats the song/album thx if they aren't does anyone know who it is ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

Is this the video you're on about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjG47gtMCo

If so its Tool and is on the album Lateralus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Ho-Hum wrote:
    Is this the video you're on about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjG47gtMCo

If so its Tool and is on the album Lateralus

yeah thats the one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

John wrote:
    Neurosis are worth checking out. Especially if you like Isis considering they're a straight Neurosis clone (but without the really cool freakout interludes).

I have to second Neurosis they are a ****ing amazing band, although their earlier stuff is alot heavier then tool ( I think, i dont relly listen to tool ).

check out their album " a sun that never sets" as a starting point if you are not into heavy stuff (in terms of aggresion). also try
    Neurosis and Jarboe

I too would like to give praise for white poney, brilliant album .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

I too would like to give praise for white poney, brilliant album .

/banned :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

wtf??

Advertisement