Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My poor poor MAC brush :(

• 19-05-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

The other night I was doing my makeup in the bathroom and as I went to take something out of my makeup bag, my MAC blusher brush went flying out of it and went head first into the toilet :(

Oh I was so annoyed!!! I may as well have just put €40 into the bloody toilet and saved myself the trip into BT to get a new one.

*rant over* :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

happened me last week:(not only did i break my powder by dropping it on the ground,i dropped my fave eyeshadow a couple of hours later:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I feel your pain!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Could you not just wash it in dettol or something to clean it? Or was the tilet unflushed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Piste wrote:
    Could you not just wash it in dettol or something to clean it? Or was the tilet unflushed?

Yeah that's what I would do, if there was nowt in the toilet of course, but isn't urine sterile!
    Wash it in anti bacterial dettol or savlon then in shampoo to make it soft and clean. Leave it to dry naturally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Oh the toilet was flushed alright, but there is just no way I could ever use that brush on my face again knowing it had been down the toilet, gross!! Even if it was washed in Dettol!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

I'll have it then! :P

Advertisement