Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steph's hit list

• 19-05-2007 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Just wondering who you think is next on Steph's firing list?

I'm going with either:

Jimmy Wang Yang
    Val Venis
    or
    Trevor Murdoch

Agree/Disagree?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Disagree on all three counts. We're already talking about this in the other thread.
    I'd make a great mod. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Val Venis fathered her child. She can't sack him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Did Paul Heyman get an official release yet?

If not I'd say he could get one soon as we all know how much Stephanie loves him.

Funaki
    Noble
    Sandman (please)
    Balls Mahoney (pretty please)
    The Great Khali (with a cherry on top!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

Just For The People Who Don't Know Henry O.godwinn Was Fired Earlier This Week, I Think The Next Victims On Steph's List Will Be

1.super Crazy (he Isn't Doing Much, I Think She Will Get Rid Of Him Before He Comes Back

2.dave Taylor (with Regal Supposed To Go Over To Raw Where Does That Leave Him)

3.shannon Moore (i Never Seen Him Since That Cw Gauntlet,so I Think He's Gone Again)

4.jamie Noble (although This Guy Could Be Used Well In The Cw Division, We Seen Nothing Of Him Recently After Kid Kash Was Fired)

5.idol Stevens And Kc James (these Guys Could Have Stayed On Sd! To Bright Up The Tag Division Instead We Are Stuck Watching London & Kendrick Vs Domino And Deuce)

6.mikey From The Spirit Squad (he's Definatly Gone Because Kenny Was The Only One Who Was Actually Called Up To Raw After The Spirit Squad Split And I Don't Think They Will Fire Johnny And Nicky)

7.kevin Thorn (unless He Gets A Gimmick Change, He's Gone)

8.mike Knox (i Think This Guy Could Be Useful, Vince Mcmahon Wanted A Stalker Storyline For Him And Kelly Kelly But Dusty Rhodes Said It Was Already Done With Ddp And Undertaker's Wife)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

thats true it was during the invasion angle.....ended up with him and kane kickin ddp around a steel cage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hope jimmy wang yang doesnt get let go hes got some talent and his character is cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

krudler wrote:
    hope jimmy wang yang doesnt get let go hes got some talent and his character is cool

CHARACTER IS COOL, hmmmmm
    His profile says---"All it takes is 30 seconds with Jimmy Wang Yang to be convinced that this guy is a 100 percent certified redneck. "

I agree with JBL, and i reckon that there are a lot of red necks around them there parts where he is from and i is sure none look like him.
    I don't like that character, but he is good in the ring.

ON THE HIT LIST
    Jamie Noble
    Funaki
    Chloe
    Tommy Dreamer
    Balls Mahoney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

what on earth were they thinking promoting stephanie,shes the worst booker since vince russo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

krudler wrote:
    what on earth were they thinking promoting stephanie,shes the worst booker since vince russo

What were they thinking? Well one day Vince McMahon will die and my guess is she'll gradually get more responsibility as time goes by so that if and/when something happens to Vince, the company will be able to cope with it.

I think its a pretty logical move. Whether she can handle it, time will tell but if Vince sees her as his replacement its smart to gradually give her more power than for 1 day to have it just put all on her shoulders immediately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I agree with Vince there, I remember reading a while ago that Vince is grooming Stephanie to take over after him, so I guess WWE will be the Triple H and Stephanie show in a few years. I'm not totally against it as long as Triple H stops wrestling when he takes a more prominent role in the backstage area.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

But everyone wants the Champ, Shano Mac to take over. he jumped of 40ft girders for the company, Stefanie lied back and thought of greenwich. No contest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Stephanie must be older than the Mac I assume cause I would have thought Shane should be the main man when Vinnie packs it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Nope, Shane is older, and i still say he's next in line to run the company, Steph could run it too... into the ground!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I'm surprised as well that Shane isn't gonna be taking over, but I assume either one of the following situations: 1. He didn't want the job or 2. Steph is viewed as more business minded or corporate than Shane.
    Also, can't remember when I read this, but I could have sworn I read a while ago that Shane doesn't have the same interest as Steph as regards the backstage workings. So Vince is prob doing the right thing (sorta) putting Steph in charge.

P.S. We could all be wrong here, Steph might be being groomed to share power with Shane, maybe she just needs more practice, hence the promotion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Minto wrote:
    Also, can't remember when I read this, but I could have sworn I read a while ago that Shane doesn't have the same interest as Steph as regards the backstage workings.

I think that's the jist of what I've heard before, and that Shane is more interested in the business side, as he's head of their media department or something. I say Vince should leave the company to Raven in his will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    I think that's the jist of what I've heard before, and that Shane is more interested in the business side, as he's head of their media department or something. I say Vince should leave the company to Raven in his will

Raven is the smartest fool I think in wrestling. Every time I hear him speak about laying out a match and building to one spot instead of doing loads in a row I agree with.

And then he goes out and does exactly the opposite of what he was talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He's got ADHD, he probably just gets too impatient when he's in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Minto wrote:
    but I could have sworn I read a while ago that Shane doesn't have the same interest as Steph as regards the backstage workings. So Vince is prob doing the right thing (sorta) putting Steph in charge.

To a certain extent he does, if you've read the same thing i read. He's into the business end of it, promoting the promotion, TV and PPV deals, sealing contracts with venues and stuff. He just doesn't wanna go near the scripts with a barge pole. Same for the hiring and firing.

Smart man, why buy a dog and then bark yourself?
    VR!

Advertisement