Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will win?

• 19-05-2007 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Now that we are in the conference finals who do you think will be NBA champions?

My money would be on San Antonio, Tim Duncan is playing phenomenal he playing like a monster offensively and defensively last night he was one block shot short of a playoff record with nine. Tony Parker as usual unstopable in the paint and also hitting his jump shots consistently and Manu Ginobili playing like he did in '05 in the past few games. and not to forget their great role players that get the job done like Bruce Bowen, Michael Finley and "big shot Rob" Robert Horry.

Yes i am a Spurs fan but im not just saying they will win because of that i honestly think they are too strong for the rest of the teams left, plus they made good work of knocking out Phoenix 4-2 in the last round.

Who do you think will be crowned NBA champions?

Who will win the NBA championship? 9 votes

San Antonio
    0%
    Utah Jazz
    77%
    philLafortezzapadraig_fKinetic^Liam90blackbearddeath1234567 7 votes
    Detroit Pistons
    0%
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    22%
    Jurassic_chiliLucas10101 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Utah Jazz
    Yeah money on San Antonio as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Cleveland Cavaliers
    San antonio win I thought detroit to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

I think Pheonix would have had the measure of the Spurs were it not for the suspensions.

The Spurs should beat the Jazz without breaking too much of a sweat if game 1 is anything to go by. The Jazz don't run the floor enough. They don't have enough of a transition game to bother the Spurs D. It was only when they were about 20 down and had to push hard in the 4th quarter of game 1 that they made any real progress - mostly because they had to rush their offence as time was against them. The only thing with playing a transation game is that you need a strong bench as players tend to tire quicker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Jurassic_chili

Cleveland Cavaliers
    i'd love the cavs to win but now that they are 2-0 down to the pistons i don't see that happening so my money is on the pistons

Advertisement